C-19 Update!

Well 2020 season hasn't quite gone to plan! 

We hope that everyone has managed to stay safe and well. After much thought we have decided to resume competition in July! 

We will be asking people to stick to a new set of rules, so keep an eye out for those. We are a small venue so we hope that it won't be too difficult to keep socially distant and stay safe! We will be keeping a close watch on upcoming Government annoucements and will make changes accordingly. 

We are also waiting for confirmation from BD that their tests will be available for use, if not we have selection of special Atterley Farm Livery tests available! These will be available on the website ASAP! 

We look forward to welcoming you all back in July! 

<< Go back to the previous page

Share this page